Pinot Noir World Tour
A mixed case of 6 world class Pinot Noirs from across the globe. 6 bottles ( one of each ) for £229 or 12 bottles for £425 ( 2 of each ). Discover the diversity, allure and elegance of the "heartbreak" grape in one case.
• Bolney Estate Estate Pinot Noir 2018, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
A soothing and perfectly balanced Pinot Noir with seamlessly integrated notes of leather, spice and chocolate framing a core of fresh plum. Soft tannins and juicy red cherry on the palate with a smooth and creamy finish.
• Domaine David Duband Gevrey Chambertin 2017, Burgundy, France
Complex nose of spices and strawberries with a touch of menthol. Medium-bodied palate with grainy tannins, light redcurrant and cranberry fruit with a fresh finish.
• Weingut Anton Bauer Reserve Pinot Noir 2013, Wagram, Austria
Dense, characteristic ruby colour. Intense notes of herbs on the nose with smoky berry aromas in the background. Ripe and juicy on the palate with lively tannins. Elegant!
• Nathan Kendall Fingers Lake Pinot Noir 2016, New York State, USA
Pale red colour. Fresh red berries, enjoyable weight and texture on the palate. The barrel aging helps this wine maintain a more fruit forward profile, whilst remaining delicate and fresh.
• Bemberg La Linterna Pinot Noir 2014 Los Árboles, Mendoza, Argentina
Fragrant with youthful vibrancy of ripe red cherry, raspberry, plum with delicate notes of herbs, lavender, wild ruccola and an underlying scent of spicy nutmeg and orange zest. Focused linearity with bright acidity, flinty mineral power, chalky texture and fine-grained elegant tannin structure.
• Gem Pinot Noir 2011, Martinborough, New Zealand
Cherry, currant, plum and raspberry together with toast, spice and a hint of forest floor. The palate is supported by firm well integrated tannins and soft acid.