• Dorrance Blanc (Chenin Blanc) 2020, Western Cape, South Africa
Highly aromatic, with hints of Jasmine, aromas of white peach with slight overtones of oak on the nose ending in an elegant and smooth palate.
• Barone Fini, Valdadige Pinot Grigio 2019, Trentino, Italy
Long recognized for producing Pinot Grigio of the highest calibre, Barone Fini Pinot Grigio is crisp and clean, focused on the palate, with subtle fruit flavours, balanced acidity, and a lingering finish
• Miss Rosé 2020, Coteaux d'Aix en Provence, France
This pale pink wine is fruity than floral with notes of fresh raspberries. It is smooth and fresh on the palate with a limestone finish.
• Domaine du Peras Rosé 2020, Pays d'Oc, France
The Sun has begun to shine so it must be rosé o'clock! This is a great example of a pale 'pink', from the south of France, with lovely dry strawberry fruit.
• Bodegas Aldonia Vendimia 2019, Rioja, Spain
Cherry red colour. Very fruity on the nose with aromas of crystallised strawberries and cranberries and light hints of violets. The palate is fresh, juicy and structured with notes of liquorice, blood orange and peach with a light backdrop of chocolate and vanilla.
• Domaine de Magalanne Côtes du Rhône Rouge 2020, Rhône, France
Intense red colour. Elegant and spicy nose. Red fruits flavour, full and balanced on the palate with an elegant end note.