A mixed case of 6 bottles ( one of each ) for £70 or 12 bottles for £120 ( 2 of each ) of these deliciously fruity and approachable wines for everyday drinking.
• Corte delle Calli Chardonnay 2015, Veneto, Italy
Pale straw yellow with greenish reflections. At the nose it smells of green apple, bread crust and sage. The taste is dry, sapid and pleasant.
• Domaine Merlet Sauvignon Blanc 2019, Pays d'Oc, France
Fresh grassy and minerally aromas combine with a crisp clean attack showing this to be a well made Sauvignon. The surprising depth and length of flavour makes it stand out from the crowd.
• Dorrance Blanc (Chenin Blanc) 2019, Western Cape, South Africa
Highly aromatic, with hints of Jasmine, aromas of white peach with slight overtones of oak on the nose ending in an elegant and smooth palate.
• Bodegas Aldonia Vendimia 2018, Rioja, Spain
Cherry red colour. Very fruity on the nose with aromas of crystallised strawberries and cranberries and light hints of violets. The palate is fresh, juicy and structured with notes of liquorice, blood orange and peach with a light backdrop of chocolate and vanilla.
• Château Lagrézette Cadran de Grézette Malbec 2016, Cahors, France
Old vine Malbec from the terraces above the River Lot, this wine is darkly concentrated, with solid tannins and generous black fruits. Light barrel aging on this cuvee keeps it fresh and focused, showcasing the best that Cahors has to offer.
• Domaine de Magalanne Côtes du Rhône Rouge 2018, Rhône, FranceIntense red colour. Elegant and spicy nose. Red berry fruits, full and balanced on the palate with an elegant end note.