The Deluxe Mixed 6bt
An exclusive collection of superb classic fine wines. 3 whites and 3 reds.
• Egon Müller QBA Riesling 2018, Mosel, Germany
Pure nose of apple and lime, with a beautiful base of slate and a gentle top note of petrol. On the palate, the wine is fullish, pure, and vibrant, with lovely complexity. Bright, zesty acidity leaves a superbly mouth-watering feel in the long finish.
• René Lequin-Colin Chassagne Montrachet ‘Clos Devant’ 2018, Burgundy, France
Lovely minerality characteristic of fine Chassagne. Fresh palate with lots of flavour. Toasty, textured and rich with great length. Peach skin and pear notes on the finish.
• Alain Gueneau Sancerre ‘La Griffe du Silex’ 2017, Loire, France
The nose is warm and expressive, with orange and pineapple notes. Intensely exotic on the palate, with sublime freshness and minerality coming from the flint.
• Boroli Barolo Classico 2012, Piedmont, Italy
A clear ruby red colour, with light orange reflections; a rather intense and classic aroma, with a slight scent of wood and presence of wild berries. A lovely and harmonious taste with scents of liquorice and sweet tannins.
• Château Haut-Ferrand Pomerol 2009, Bordeaux, France
A full, well-rounded wine. A nice nose of ripe fruity aromas with hints of violets. An elegant Pomerol.
• David Duband Gevrey Chambertin 2017, Burgundy, France
Complex nose of spices and strawberries with a touch of menthol. Medium-bodied palate with grainy tannins, light redcurrant and cranberry fruit with a fresh finish.