The Mixed Whites Case
A mixed case of 6 beautifully balanced and elegant white wines, highlighting a range of great grape varieties. £95 for 6 bottles or 12 for £170 ( 2 of each ).
• Barone Fini, Pinot Grigio 2018, Trentino, Italy
Long recognized for producing Pinot Grigio of the highest calibre, Barone Fini Pinot Grigio is crisp and clean, focused on the palate, with subtle fruit flavours, balanced acidity, and a lingering finish.
• Domaine de Magalanne Côtes du Rhône Blanc 2019, Rhône, France
Elegant colour. Delicate wine with floral and honey scent of fragrances. In the mouth, the wine is full of finesse and balanced.
• Domaine Fabrice et Vincent Grebet Pouilly Fumé 'Le Puisac' 2017, Loire, France
Aromas of gunflint and freshly cut grass that mingle with an undercurrent of gooseberry and exotic fruit. The finish is complex and refreshing yet crisply balanced.
• Anton Bauer Gmirk Grüner Veltliner 2018, Wagram, Austria
Bright yellow colour. Very Veltliner nose of fruit and spices, pepper, and nuts. Flavourful apple bouquet. Full of finesse.
• Szarka Pince Tokaji Furmint 'Mád' 2017, Tokaj, Hungary
The Mád Furmint is a lovable wine. The fruitiness, and barrel ratio is in very good balance in this easy-drinking crisp Furmint that also has a long finish with a mineral touch.
• Ángel Sequeiros Quinta A Gaviñeira Albariño 2014, Rias Baixas, SpainOpens with parsimony and good style, showing peachy and citrus aromas. Racy palate carries the oak well, giving it complexity and a persistent finish.