Sold Out £99.00
The Sauvignon Blanc Lovers Case - 6bt
A global tour of one of the world's most popular grape varieties, Sauvignon Blanc. Including examples from its historical home in Bordeaux and the Loire in France, to exciting New World examples,
• CK Mondavi Sauvignon Blanc 2019. California, USA
A refreshing, easy drinking Sauvignon Blanc from the first family of Californian wine.
• Pavilon de Trianon Blanc 2020, Bordeaux, France.
A wonderful Bordeaux Blanc, with peach, pear and citrus fruit, and a saline finish.
• Grebet Pouilly Fume 2017. Loire, France
Classic Pouilly Fume. Aromas of gunflint and freshly cut grass that mingle with an undercurrent of gooseberry and exotic fruit
• Peccavi Sauvignon Blanc 2017. Margaret River, Australia
An outstanding wine from a boutique producer in Western Australia. Gooseberries, cassis and a hint of tropical fruits backed by faintly smoky vanilla oak. Finishing with a crunchy lemony acidity.
• Tement Kalk & Kriede Sauvignon Blanc 2020. Sudstieiermark, Austria.
A very classy wine from family producer renowned for outstanding Sauvignon Blanc.
• Domaine Ciringa Fosilni Breg Sauvignon Blanc 2020. Slovenia
The name 'Fosilni Breg' means 'fossil mountain' and is indicative of the superb terroir that this wine is produced from. This is a mouthwatering Sauvignon Blanc with great minerality.
Vendor: The Riesling Lovers Case