FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £99
400g asparagus, peeled, diced small
100g potatoes, diced small
50g onions, diced small
1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 vegetable stock cube
1 – 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
50g spreadable cheese
50 – 100g sour cream
3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
1. Heat the oil over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and sauté until softened.
2. Add the asparagus, potatoes, 300g water, stock cube and black pepper and bring to a slow boil, leaving to simmer for about 15 minutes until vegetables are soft.
3. Stir in the cheese and sour cream.
4. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Blend everything in a blender until a smooth consistency is achieved. Add additional water if you prefer a thinner soup.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
We don’t add additional water as we enjoy our quick thick and creamy!
Replace sour cream and spreadable cheese with vegan versions. It still tastes great!